Tuesday, September 15, 2009

THE TRIAL




well we got the bitch, they got her ass on dependency ,yeah about damn time uh , well I made a lot of phone calls to get what I got it took alot of persistance to get what I got, the worse part is that if the dumb ass would have let me know what the hell was going on maybe just maybe I wouldnt have called everyone I did, yes I know I a hard ass when it comes to my gov. but someone has to do it to keep the mother fckers in line right. And yes they were doing alot behind the scences of course no one called me to tell me, so they get what they deserve, fck um thats what they say about us right, well it isnt over yet this last weekend the dumb ass put the kids through hell like always, and of course you know me I went to every office in town to get the bullshit taken care of and hopefully they will do what there suppost to.




So if they dont here we go again, I ll be a mad mother fcker and I will throw a fckin fit and dont care if they like I a tax payer of this state I pay their fckin pay check weather they like it or not, so I say piss me off mother fckers, make my fckin day, I want to to throw a fit I like it I love to get my blood flowing look at the dumb mother fckers they got people every where that need there help.




SO I TO ALL THE FCKIN GOVERMENTS FCK YOU , DO YOUR DAMN JOB OR GET THE FCK OUT , I M TIRED OF THIS SHIT, I WILL STAND UP UNLIKE SOME SO BRING IT ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






good day for now but I LLLLLL be back

2 comments:

  1. well I think congrats are in order man. you started off with they got the bitch for putting the kids thru hell, so I think the X fukt up and you hit homerun and scored a point.
    but you still ended weith such rage, im not sure. But I think you got a point for your team so congrats. Sorry for the sports terms, i dont know why I would say all that, i hate sports, but then I might just be thinking about your little lady in a bikini showning me first hand her fighting skills in a pool jello.

    ReplyDelete