Sunday, February 21, 2016

It's not always about DRUGS!!!!!

So I find myself thinking this morning why when you attack a person who is in the Senate or in Congress and your an ex user, why does it always turn out to be about drugs?  Whitney westerfield I don't care about if we disagree on marijuana or not, even though it is a "God" given plant.  Here's my point people they seek us out for their votes and then they want us to seek them out for help. Here's my theory if your appointed to a commitee you go out of your way to seek out all that need your help. You don't go and try to fight crime in the state house (since that's your previous job) #prosecutor.... You don't fight for things that's going to make you look good, you do what you said you were going to do, actions always speak louder than words.  Whitney I challenged you to post where all your campaign contributions come from and still no response. We want to know who you work for?  You claim to be christian, but your lies tell other wise, STOP!!!!!  Using God as your crutch!!!  You work for us, we don't work for you, STOP!!!  Working for your looks!  STOP!!!!  I will not allow you to use God as your crutch to stay in the house, you should be ashamed of yourself..  I'm watching every media site and digging deep into your background, I sure hope you have been truthful with US!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment