Friday, March 4, 2016

I'm a Christian!!!

Have you ever looked at the representatives web pages, they almost all state in the first few words I'm a Christian!!!! This word is thrown around like candy. Are they?  I will say that God never took bribes from big pharmacy or courpt corporations, check them out folks.  Senator schekell, Whitney westerfield, Tommy Thompson, Joe Bowen,  all these cracks say I'm a Christian, Christian this ,Christian that, blah, blah, blah  it's the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard. Just because you go to church doesn't make you a Christian. You have to try to live the life Jesus did. Not by lying, taking bribes, stealing from the American people. It just makes me sick to see all these boys, yes boys,  to say they're CHRISTIANS . Whitney westerfield used to judge people daily in his prococutors position, and still to this day he judges the American people daily thinking he knows what we need all the while the Devil is on his shoulder telling him what to do every step of the way. Here's my resolution VOTE THEM ALL OUT PERIOD!!!  Check out there houses folks it's all about MONEY PERIOD!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment